Disinfection Services Watson AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers comprehensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to our residential and commercial business owners. Our Watson infectious disease cleanup technicians are trained and certified in properly cleaning and disinfecting of diseases, including the novel coronavirus. Our infectious disease cleanup company in Watson is dedicated to providing clients a fast response time, day or night, 24/7. When you need covid-19 cleanup or other deep cleaning services, we’ll be there.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Watson AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Watson AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Watson AL
DEC now offers a comprehensive dry mist disinfection service with a 99.9999% kill rate for viruses.* This innovative disinfection solution uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide to provide whole-room disinfection that eliminates risks left behind by less effective methods.
At the core of our service is the HaloFogger® system, which ensures the uniform delivery of our spore- and bacteria-killing disinfectant throughout every room, even in hard-to-reach areas like crevices and corners. With leading surface coverage and effectiveness, the HaloFogger helps businesses, healthcare facilities, athletic facilities, educational institutions, and homes raise their standards for whole-room disinfection. The Halo Disinfection System is EPA-proven to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria and delivers the highest possible effectiveness available on the market today. Our Watson infectious disease cleaning service gives you the peace of mind that you’re doing everything possible to minimize the risk of infection.
How It Works
The HaloFogger system revolutionizes traditional disinfection methods with its innovative dry mist technology. This system creates a turbulent aerosol that rapidly disperses hydrogen peroxide vapor and micro-droplets throughout complex rooms, reaching even the hard-to-get areas where germs hide. No other whole room disinfectant can match its effectiveness.
The ready-to-use HaloMist™ formula (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is registered in every state in the US. This special stabilization process combines the proven power of hydrogen peroxide with the added benefits of antimicrobial silver ions, offering a multi-faceted approach to destroying pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.