Disinfection Services Pelham AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration provides extensive and experienced COVID-19 cleaning and sanitation services for both residential and commercial properties. Our Pelham infectious disease cleanup specialists are trained and certified in safely cleaning and sanitizing against various diseases, including the novel coronavirus. We are dedicated to ensuring our clients have access to fast and efficient service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you require COVID-19 cleanup or any other deep cleaning services, DEC Fire & Water Restoration is available to assist.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Pelham AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Pelham AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Pelham AL
DEC now offers our dry mist disinfection service that has a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* It is a whole room disinfection that uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind.
Our Pelham infectious disease cleaning service is elevated by the inclusion of the HaloFogger® system. This system guarantees the even distribution of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant throughout every corner of a room, even in those hard-to-reach spaces not accessible by sprays, wipes, or UV lights. The HaloFogger sets the bar high for whole room disinfection in various settings such as businesses, healthcare facilities, athletic institutions, schools, and homes. Its effectiveness has been validated by the EPA, with the ability to eradicate 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Our service provides peace of mind, as it is a comprehensive solution aimed at minimizing the risk of infection to the highest degree possible.
How It Works
The dry mist system was designed to improve the way other disinfectants kill. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol that uses evaporation to quickly disperse H2O2 vapor and increasingly concentrated micro-droplets everywhere in complex rooms to kill germs where they hide. No other fogger— indeed, no other whole room disinfection technology—is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The unique stabilization process blends the long-leveraged power of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple killing mechanisms for attacking pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.