Disinfection Services Mount Olive AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers comprehensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to our residential and commercial business owners. Our Mount Olive infectious disease cleanup technicians are trained and certified in properly cleaning and disinfecting of diseases, including the novel coronavirus. Our infectious disease cleanup company in Mount Olive is dedicated to providing clients a fast response time, day or night, 24/7. When you need covid-19 cleanup or other deep cleaning services, we’ll be there.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Mount Olive AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Mount Olive AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Mount Olive AL
DEC now offers our dry mist disinfection service that has a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* It is a whole room disinfection that uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind.
An integral component of our service is the HaloFogger® system. It ensures the uniform delivery of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant throughout every room, even in crevices and other areas beyond the reach of sprays, wipes and UV lights. The HaloFogger leads the industry in surface coverage and effectiveness, helping business, healthcare, athletic, educational institutions and homes to raise their standards for whole room disinfection. Delivering the highest possible effectiveness on the market today, the Halo Disinfection System is EPA-proven to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Our Mount Olive infectious disease cleaning service gives you peace of mind that you are doing all you can do to eliminate and minimize the risk of infection.
How It Works
DEC introduces the highly efficient and effective Halo Disinfection System, a dry mist disinfectant service that boasts a 99.9999% virus elimination rate*. This innovative technology uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide to reach every nook and cranny of a room, killing germs and pathogens where they hide. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol, utilizing evaporation to quickly and evenly distribute the hydrogen peroxide and micro-droplets for maximum effectiveness.
HaloMist™ is a ready-to-use misting solution, registered with the EPA in all 50 states (EPA Registration No. 84526-6). Its unique formulation combines hydrogen peroxide and antimicrobial silver ions, providing multiple mechanisms for attacking harmful pathogens. With its exceptional dry mist application, it is safe for use on all surfaces and electronics, making it the most comprehensive and reliable whole room disinfection method available.
Features & Benefits
- Disinfection that guarantees results with a 99.9999% kill rate of various bacteria and viruses, confirmed by the EPA.
- No dampness left behind thanks to the exceptionally dry mist that can even be used around electronics.
- A uniform distribution ensures equal coverage of all surfaces, with consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size.
- Minimal disruption to your business operations with less downtime so you can feel secure in a shorter amount of time.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.