Disinfection Services Moody AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration is a leading provider of COVID cleaning and disinfection services for residential and commercial clients in Moody. Our infectious disease cleanup technicians are thoroughly trained and certified in handling a wide range of illnesses, including COVID-19. We are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services to our clients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We take the health and safety of our clients and the wider community very seriously. That’s why we adhere to the latest guidelines and regulations set by OSHA, the CDC, and the EPA when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting properties. We keep our cleaning methods and techniques up to date and always follow IICRC standards. Additionally, we continually monitor the EPA List-N to ensure we are using only EPA-approved procedures and disinfectants. Your health and safety are always our top priority.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Moody AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Moody AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Moody AL
DEC offers an advanced and highly effective dry mist disinfection solution with a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* Utilizing aerosolized hydrogen peroxide, our Halo Disinfection System provides complete room coverage and eliminates any residual risks associated with less effective disinfection methods.
An integral component of our service is the HaloFogger® system. It ensures the uniform delivery of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant throughout every room, even in crevices and other areas beyond the reach of sprays, wipes and UV lights. The HaloFogger leads the industry in surface coverage and effectiveness, helping business, healthcare, athletic, educational institutions and homes to raise their standards for whole room disinfection. Delivering the highest possible effectiveness on the market today, the Halo Disinfection System is EPA-proven to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Our Moody infectious disease cleaning service gives you peace of mind that you are doing all you can do to eliminate and minimize the risk of infection.
How It Works
The dry mist system was designed to improve the way other disinfectants kill. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol that uses evaporation to quickly disperse H2O2 vapor and increasingly concentrated micro-droplets everywhere in complex rooms to kill germs where they hide. No other fogger— indeed, no other whole room disinfection technology—is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The unique stabilization process blends the long-leveraged power of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple killing mechanisms for attacking pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.