Disinfection Services Leeds AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration provides extensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to both residential and commercial customers. Our Leeds-based infectious disease cleanup technicians have been trained and certified in the proper cleaning and disinfection of diseases, including COVID-19. Our Leeds infectious disease cleanup company is committed to providing fast response times to our clients, available 24/7, day or night. Whenever you require COVID-19 cleanup or any other deep cleaning services, we will be at your service.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Leeds AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Leeds AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Leeds AL
DEC now offers our dry mist disinfection service that has a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* It is a whole room disinfection that uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind.
An integral component of our service is the HaloFogger® system. It ensures the uniform delivery of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant throughout every room, even in crevices and other areas beyond the reach of sprays, wipes and UV lights. The HaloFogger leads the industry in surface coverage and effectiveness, helping business, healthcare, athletic, educational institutions and homes to raise their standards for whole room disinfection. Delivering the highest possible effectiveness on the market today, the Halo Disinfection System is EPA-proven to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Our Leeds infectious disease cleaning service gives you peace of mind that you are doing all you can do to eliminate and minimize the risk of infection.
How It Works
The HaloFogger system has been innovatively designed to enhance the effectiveness of other disinfectants. It creates a chaotic aerosol that rapidly spreads H2O2 vapor and small droplets throughout even the most intricate spaces, eradicating germs in all their hiding places. Compared to other foggers and whole room disinfection methods, the HaloFogger is unmatched in efficacy.
The HaloMist™ solution (registered with the EPA as No. 84526-6) is a pre-made mist formula available in all 50 states. It combines hydrogen peroxide’s proven power with the added strength of antimicrobial silver ions, creating multiple ways to eliminate pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.