Disinfection Services Kimberly AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers comprehensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to our residential and commercial business owners. Our Kimberly infectious disease cleanup technicians are trained and certified in properly cleaning and disinfecting of diseases, including the novel coronavirus. Our infectious disease cleanup company in Kimberly is dedicated to providing clients a fast response time, day or night, 24/7. When you need covid-19 cleanup or other deep cleaning services, we’ll be there.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration adheres to all guidelines and regulations set by OSHA, the CDC, and the EPA for COVID disinfection. Our technicians are certified by the IICRC and trained in the latest infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques. As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, we stay informed of new information released by the CDC and EPA and regularly check the EPA List-N to ensure we use only EPA-approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Kimberly AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Kimberly AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Kimberly AL
DEC now offers our dry mist disinfection service that has a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* It is a whole room disinfection that uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind.
Our service is equipped with the HaloFogger® system which guarantees a uniform distribution of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant in every corner of a room, including those hard-to-reach crevices that sprays, wipes, and UV lights can’t reach. The HaloFogger® is a market leader in terms of surface coverage and efficacy, enabling businesses, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, educational institutions, and homes to set a higher standard for whole room disinfection. Our Kimberly infectious disease cleaning service offers the peace of mind you deserve, knowing that the Halo Disinfection System, which has been verified by the EPA to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria, is providing the maximum possible level of disinfection available today.
How It Works
The dry mist system was designed to improve the way other disinfectants kill. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol that uses evaporation to quickly disperse H2O2 vapor and increasingly concentrated micro-droplets everywhere in complex rooms to kill germs where they hide. No other fogger— indeed, no other whole room disinfection technology—is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The unique stabilization process blends the long-leveraged power of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple killing mechanisms for attacking pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.