Disinfection Services Helena AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration provides complete and expert COVID cleaning and sanitization services to both residential and commercial clients. Our Helena infectious disease cleaning technicians have received proper training and certification to effectively clean and sanitize against diseases, including COVID-19. Our infectious disease cleaning company in Helena is committed to providing prompt response times, around the clock, 24/7. Whenever you need COVID-19 cleaning or any other deep cleaning services, we will be there to assist you.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Helena AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Helena AL
- DEC Fire & Water Restoration implements the use of industrial-strength disinfectants that are approved by the CDC and registered with the EPA, effectively reducing the likelihood of disease transmission
- All contaminated materials will undergo a thorough cleaning, disinfection, and safe disposal in designated biohazard waste containers
- Our trained and certified technicians are equipped with full personal protective equipment, including full-face respirator masks, to ensure their safety while handling the cleanup
- Our strict coronavirus cleanup process also involves the thorough decontamination of our equipment, waste storage areas, and vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Helena AL
DEC now offers our dry mist disinfection service that has a 99.9999% virus kill rate.* It is a whole room disinfection that uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind.
An integral component of our service is the HaloFogger® system. It ensures the uniform delivery of our spore and bacteria killing disinfectant throughout every room, even in crevices and other areas beyond the reach of sprays, wipes and UV lights. The HaloFogger leads the industry in surface coverage and effectiveness, helping business, healthcare, athletic, educational institutions and homes to raise their standards for whole room disinfection. Delivering the highest possible effectiveness on the market today, the Halo Disinfection System is EPA-proven to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Our Helena infectious disease cleaning service gives you peace of mind that you are doing all you can do to eliminate and minimize the risk of infection.
How It Works
The dry mist system was designed to improve the way other disinfectants kill. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol that uses evaporation to quickly disperse H2O2 vapor and increasingly concentrated micro-droplets everywhere in complex rooms to kill germs where they hide. No other fogger— indeed, no other whole room disinfection technology—is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The unique stabilization process blends the long-leveraged power of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple killing mechanisms for attacking pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services in Birmingham AL help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.