Disinfection Services Fultondale AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers comprehensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to our residential and commercial business owners. Our Fultondale infectious disease cleanup technicians are trained and certified in properly cleaning and disinfecting of diseases, including the novel coronavirus. Our infectious disease cleanup company in Fultondale is dedicated to providing clients a fast response time, day or night, 24/7. When you need covid-19 cleanup or other deep cleaning services, we’ll be there.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration adheres strictly to all COVID disinfection guidelines established by OSHA, the CDC, and the EPA. Our technicians are IICRC certified and employ the most current and advanced methods for cleaning and disinfecting properties. Given the ongoing development of information about the COVID-19 virus, the CDC and EPA are continuously releasing updates. To ensure that we are using only the most effective and approved procedures and disinfectants, we regularly review the EPA List-N.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Fultondale AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Fultondale AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Fultondale AL
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers a highly effective dry mist disinfection service that boasts a 99.9999% virus elimination rate. Our solution involves the use of aerosolized hydrogen peroxide to provide comprehensive room disinfection. By utilizing the Halo Disinfection System, we eliminate the risk of incomplete disinfection posed by other methods.
The HaloFogger® system is a key component of our service, ensuring the uniform delivery of our powerful spore and bacteria killing disinfectant to every nook and cranny in a room. With the ability to cover areas beyond the reach of sprays, wipes, and UV lights, the HaloFogger is the leading solution for surface coverage and effectiveness. The Halo Disinfection System has been EPA-verified to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria, making it the most effective whole room disinfection system available. With our Fultondale infectious disease cleaning service, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are taking the necessary steps to reduce the risk of infection.
How It Works
The dry mist system was designed to improve the way other disinfectants kill. The HaloFogger generates a turbulent aerosol that uses evaporation to quickly disperse H2O2 vapor and increasingly concentrated micro-droplets everywhere in complex rooms to kill germs where they hide. No other fogger— indeed, no other whole room disinfection technology—is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The unique stabilization process blends the long-leveraged power of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple killing mechanisms for attacking pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.