Disinfection Services Docena AL, Coronavirus (COVID) Cleaning Company
Making your home or business safe again • (205) 940-9913
- A+ BBB rated
- Fully trained and experienced in disinfection services
- Using top of the line products that eliminates the risk that less effective disinfection methods leave behind
- Our technique is EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses
DEC Fire & Water Restoration offers comprehensive and professional COVID cleaning and disinfection services to our residential and commercial business owners. Our Docena infectious disease cleanup technicians are trained and certified in properly cleaning and disinfecting of diseases, including the novel coronavirus. Our infectious disease cleanup company in Docena is dedicated to providing clients a fast response time, day or night, 24/7. When you need covid-19 cleanup or other deep cleaning services, we’ll be there.
DEC Fire & Water Restoration strictly follows all COVID disinfection guidelines and regulations put out by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. We are IICRC certified and follow the most up to date infectious disease cleaning methods and techniques when cleaning and disinfecting a property. The COVID-19 virus is still a relatively new virus, so new information is being released by the CDC and EPA daily. We continually review the EPA List-N to verify we are using only EPA approved procedures and disinfectants.
COVID Disinfection and Disease Cleanup
This current disease outbreak is a very serious situation, and we want you to know that we understand that you’re worried for the health and safety of yourself, your friends and family, and employees and customers. We cannot stress to you enough not to take any unnecessary risks. Call in a professional coronavirus cleaning company in Docena AL to handle this dangerous coronavirus cleanup.
Our COVID Cleaning Company takes care of your cleaning and disinfection services in Docena AL
- The use of CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants that will greatly reduce the risk of the disease spreading and infecting anyone
- All infected materials will be cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of in marked biohazard waste bins/bags
- Our certified infectious disease cleanup technicians will wear fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times
- Our COVID Cleaning Company follows a strict coronavirus cleanup demobilization process for all of our equipment, waste storage areas/containers, and our vehicles
When You Need COVID Cleaning and Disinfection in Docena AL
DEC now offers a revolutionary dry mist disinfection service boasting a 99.9999% virus elimination rate.* This whole room disinfection utilizes aerosolized hydrogen peroxide for maximum effectiveness. The Halo Disinfection System eliminates any potential risks left behind by less reliable disinfection methods.
The HaloFogger® system plays a critical role in our service, ensuring uniform distribution of our spore and bacteria-killing disinfectant throughout the entire room, including hard-to-reach areas that sprays, wipes, and UV lights cannot access. The HaloFogger sets the standard in surface coverage and efficacy, allowing businesses, healthcare facilities, athletic organizations, educational institutions, and homes to raise their expectations for whole room disinfection. The Halo Disinfection System has been proven by the EPA to kill 99.9999% of germs and bacteria, offering the highest level of effectiveness currently available on the market. With our Docena infectious disease cleaning service, you can feel confident that you are taking all necessary measures to reduce the risk of infection.
How It Works
The dry mist system was developed to enhance the performance of other disinfectants. The HaloFogger creates a turbulent aerosol that rapidly disperses H2O2 vapor and micro-droplets of increasing concentration throughout complex rooms, effectively killing germs in even the most hard-to-reach areas. No other fogger or whole room disinfection technology is more effective.
HaloMist™ (EPA Registration No. 84526-6) is a ready-to-use misting formula registered in all 50 States. The innovative stabilization process combines the proven potency of hydrogen peroxide with antimicrobial silver ions to provide multiple methods of destroying pathogens.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-validated to achieve a 99.9999% kill rate of a diverse range of bacteria and viruses.
- Exceptionally dry mist does not wet surfaces and is safe for use around electronics.
- Uniform delivery ensures consistent volume, turbulence, and droplet size for the disinfection of all surfaces.
- Less intrusive down-time for your business so you can feel safe in a shorter time-frame.
Call DEC Fire & Water Restoration today: (205) 940-9913
Although DEC Fire & Water Restoration follows the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total eradication of the coronavirus. We guarantee that our COVID cleaning and disinfection services help minimize the spread and threat of COVID-19, we can’t guarantee with 100% certainty that we will completely eliminate it.
Thank you for choosing DEC as your infectious disease cleanup company for covid-19 cleanup and deep cleaning services.